***EARLY BIRD BOOKING DISCOUNTS!***
25% OFF 2013 HOLIDAYS WITH BEACHCOMBER TO MAURITIUS!
Book a holiday for travel between 25 April - 30 November 2013 to Paradis or Trou aux Biches or Shandrani in Mauritius and enjoy a 25% discount on your accommodation and meal plan costs!
Book a holiday for travel between 25 April - 30 November 2013 and Trou aux Biches in Mauritius is offering a free half board upgrade (from B&B) to clients staying in their Villas.
FREE GOLF! The Paradis Resort in Mauritius is offering free green fees on their superb course for stays beween 01 May - 30 September 2013. A minimum of a 5 night stay is required.
DIVING AT LE VICTORIA - Le Victoria is now offering an Unlimited Diving Package - cost is 450Euros per person and then includes unlimited diving throughout your stay (except final 24 hrs before flying) - up to 3 dives per day in a variety of different locations. Applicable for stays up to 31 October 2013.
Other offers available at other times of the year and for repeat clients.
But hurry...spaces are strictly limited!
Offers subject to availability and terms and conditions apply.
Please contact me for a quotation!
Activities For Kids
Top Family Attractions in and around Cape Town
- Take a trip up Table Mountain in a "revolving" cable car
- Spend a day at Ratanga Junction , South Africa’s finest theme park, with more than 30 rides
- Tour around the Cape of Good Hope where you can walk out to a shipwreck, swim in a Tidal Pool and see penguins on the beach!
- Visit Two Oceans Aquarium and see penguins, rays and sharks being hand fed and divers swimming freely with the ragged tooth sharks! Visit the Touch Pool and touch prickly sea urchins, spiny starfish, sea anemones and busy crabs.
- Take a ferry ride to Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned. These ferries are the biggest and fastest in South Africa!
- Visit a Penguin Colony on the beach at Simonstown on the Cape Peninsular. See literally hundreds of these little birds at close quarters from specially constructed boardwalks and platforms.
- Visit Drakenstein Lion Park which is home to more than 30 lions which have been rescued from various locations throughout the world.
- Visit the Cheetah Outreach Centre at Somerset West where you will have the chance to cuddle a cheetah!
Top Family Attractions on the Garden Route
- Riding an ostrich at an ostrich farm!
- Hiking and mountain biking on numerous trails in the Tsitsikamma Forest or along the pristine white sand beaches
- Visiting the Cango Caves, near Oudtshoorn
- Taking a ride on the Outeniqua Choo -Tjoe Steam Train
- Taking a boat trip around the Knysna Lagoon to the Featherbed Nature Reserve
- Visiting Monkeyland at Plettenberg Bay
- Take a walk with the elephants in the Knysna Forest
- Zip wiring across a waterfall in a gorge
- Visit a snake park and have a snake wrapped around your neck!
- Take a Township Tour at Plettenberg Bay and get an insight into how the less privileged South African live. A very educational and interesting experience for all the family.
Things to do at Sun City
At Sun City there is a Kids Club called Kamp Kwena where there is a supervised activity programme for children aged between 4 – 12 year. (And from 2yrs during Seasonal Periods).
Facilities for the children at the Kamp Kwena Fort include African Adventure Mini Golf and Mini Cars, trampolines, Animal World, playground and Waterworld and activities include mini Olympics, bumper boats, cruises, nature walks, indoor and outdoor games and loads more.